If you’re looking for a vegan/vegetarian-friendly and straight-forward magnesium supplement, it’s worth considering Nobi Nutrition’s Magnesium Complex.
This product made our list of the best magnesium supplements on the market.
In this review, you’ll learn about this product’s ingredients, its potential health benefits, and our assessment of it.
Product Ingredients/Supplement Facts
This product contains:
- 500mg of Magnesium (Oxide/Citrate)
Other ingredients include: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearnate, and silicon dioxide.
- POTENT MAGNESIUM COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT. Made with 500 mg of pure magnesium in one convenient, easy to swallow vegetarian capsule with no added preservatives or binders. Magnesium supports healthy bones and muscle function.*
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH, STABLE BLOOD SUGAR & DIGESTION. Relaxes blood vessels, which helps maintain normal blood pressure and supports healthy heart function. Magnesium also promotes healthy digestion and can provide natural constipation relief.*
- PROMOTES RELAXATION & RESTFUL SLEEP. Regular intake relieves tension and promotes muscle recovery, fitness endurance, relaxation and a calm, restful sleep.
- BONE DENSITY & STRENGTH: Magnesium is an essential vitamin and as vital as calcium when it comes to bone health. Daily magnesium intake is associated with better bone density of the hip and spine.
- If you are unhappy with your Magnesium Complex, contact Nobi Nutrition directly. We will make things right!
Potential Health Benefits
Magnesium has many important roles in the human body. As a result, having a magnesium deficiency can lead to a number of negative side effects, including high blood pressure, muscle cramps, psychological disorders, heart arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), asthma, muscle weakness, osteoporosis, and more.
To give you an idea of how important magnesium is, it’s “involved in over 600 enzymatic reactions including energy metabolism and protein synthesis”. (1)
It has a number of specific health benefits as well.
Magnesium is an anti-inflammatory. Chronic inflammation is harmful and can lead to several diseases and conditions, including cancer. Low magnesium levels are associated with diseases and conditions caused by inflammation. (4) (5) (6)
Magnesium is important for exercise performance as well.
Magnesium helps remove lactic acid from the muscles while exercising. Lactic acid buildup leads to muscle fatigue.
Magnesium also helps transport blood sugar into the muscles, which acts as an energy source. (7)
Magnesium plays a role in brain function and some studies suggest that supplementing with it may provide relief from depression. (11)
Dosage & When to Take It
A serving size of this supplement is one vegetable capsule. There are 60 servings in a bottle.
|May help prevent and/or treat headaches/migraines||Contains more magnesium than necessary for the daily value|
|Magnesium is an anti-inflammatory||Can cause digestive discomfort|
|May boost exercise performance|
|May lower blood pressure|
|May provide relief from depression|
|Made in a GMP facility|
|Has a 60-day money-back guarantee|
As far as magnesium supplements go, this one ticks most of the right boxes.
It’s a simple and straight-forward product for people who just want a magnesium supplement and don’t need any other unnecessary ingredients.
However, considering this supplement contains 125% of the daily value, we consider that to be a downside other than for people with severe deficiencies. Too much magnesium can result in harmful side effects, so you should talk with your doctor before taking a magnesium supplement.
Other than that caveat, Nobi Nutrition’s Magnesium Complex is worth considering if you’re in the market for a magnesium supplement.Sources