Looking for a raspberry ketone supplement?
In this aSquared Nutrition Raspberry Ketones review, you’ll learn about this product’s ingredients, potential health benefits, its pros and cons, and our assessment of it.
Product Ingredients/Supplement Facts
This product has a straightforward formula. It contains:
- 1,000mg of pure raspberry ketones
Other ingredients include vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, and silicon dioxide.
- 180 CAPSULES AND 90 DAY SUPPLY - BEST VALUE ON AMAZON -- You receive 180 capsules for a FULL 3 Month supply (others offer half for a more expensive price), all backed by our "best in the industry" 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days. If you are dissatisfied with our formula you have 30 days to return it for a full refund. *
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH, 100% PURE RASPBERRY KETONE CAPSULES - Our product is packed with 1000mg of pure raspberry ketones per daily intake (2 capsules), which is a highly potent concentration. Do not fall for other products that offer an impure formula with a lower concentration. Our capsules are 100% pure, guaranteed! *
- EFFECTIVE & SAFE WEIGHT LOSS – Raspberry ketone is an all-natural chemical from red raspberries, which will help speed up your metabolism as well as suppress your appetite. Our ketones naturally contain antioxidants that will help you improve mood, energy, and a wide-range of positive benefits. *
- NATURAL FORMULATION: No unnecessary fillers, binders, or potentially harmful preservatives or GMOs means no unwanted side effects for you! We go the extra mile to ensure our supplements have passed extensive quality control testing before being bottled and sold. aSquared Nutrition's Raspberry Ketone formula is Gluten Free & Vegetarian safe, and is made in an FDA registered & GMP certified manufacturing facility in the USA. *
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED – Take 2 of our capsules per day, and you will notice a difference in no time! You will experience your metabolism improving, appetite suppressing, and your waste line shrinking! Also try our CoQ10 400mg (Coenzyme Q10), Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea, Milk Thistle 1000mg, Forskolin 500mg, Resveratrol, DHEA 100mg, All Natural Ceylon Cinnamon, CLA 1250, Colon Cleanse, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Candida Cleanse, Horny Goat Weed, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha & Rhodiola Rosea. *
Potential Health Benefits
Ketones are most known for being found in raspberries, but they’re found in other fruits and berries as well. Ketones are part of what gives these fruits their strong aroma.
The science on raspberry ketones is still very much in its infancy. There are some studies that show minor benefits and some that show little to no benefit at all.
The only real studies we have to go by are test-tube studies and studies done in animals.
In one study, mice were fed a high-fat diet and raspberry ketones. Researchers found that raspberry ketones “prevented the high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight”. Researchers concluded that raspberry ketones “prevents and improves obesity and fatty liver”. (1)
More research is needed to confirm these findings.
Raspberry ketones have been compared to capsaicin (found in hot red peppers) and synephrine (found in citrus plants
In a study done in obese patients, “significant differences” were seen in body weight, fat mass, lean mass, waist girth, hip girth, and energy levels between patients who received a supplement containing biotin compared to a placebo.
This may seem like a promising finding for raspberry ketones, but a “multi-ingredient supplement containing primarily raspberry ketone, caffeine, capsaicin, garlic, ginger and Citrus aurantium (Prograde Metabolism™ [METABO])” was used for this study. It’s not clear which ingredient promoted weight loss in the study’s subjects—it could have been one or more of the other ingredients.
Further high-quality research is needed on raspberry ketones in order to better understand it.
Dosage & When to Take It
A serving size for this product is 2 capsules. A bottle contains 180 capsules for a 90-day supply.
We recommend taking this supplement with a meal and beverage.
|May help promote weight loss||There hasn’t been enough studies done on raspberry ketones|
|Is a source of ||Some consumers say it caused headaches|
|Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility||Is ineffective for some people|
|Made in the USA|
aSquared Nutrition Raspberry Ketones is this type of supplement that we like to feature here at Consumer’s Health Report. The reason being is that it’s a simple, straightforward formula that’s vegan-friendly, so it doesn’t exclude anyone from taking it.
By having just one active ingredient, it lets you try out raspberry ketones and get an idea if it’s effective for you or not. With other supplements that have multiple ingredients, you don’t know which ingredient(s) got you the results.
This supplement may not work out for you in the end, but it’s safe and reasonably priced, so trying it is not a big investment. As always though, speak with your doctor before taking any new health supplements.Sources