In this review, you’ll find this product’s ingredients, its potential health benefits, dosage size, pros/cons, and our thoughts on it.
Product Ingredients/Supplement Facts
This product contains:
- 1000mg of Raspberry Ketones
Other ingredients include: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice extract, rice concentrate.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH- 100% Pure Raspberry Ketone Capsules -Our product is packed with 1000mg of pure raspberry ketones per daily intake (2 capsules), which is a highly potent concentration. Do not fall for other products that offer an impure formula with a lower concentration.
- EFFECTIVE & SAFE WEIGHT LOSS – Raspberry ketone is an all-natural chemical from red raspberries, which will help speed up your metabolism as well as suppress your appetite. Our ketones naturally contain antioxidants that will help you improve mood, energy, and a wide-range of positive benefits.
- NATURAL FORMULATION: No unnecessary fillers, binders, or potentially harmful preservatives or GMOs means no unwanted side effects for you! We go the extra mile to ensure our supplements have passed extensive quality control testing before being bottled and sold. Tigereye Nutraceuticals Raspberry Ketone formula is Gluten Free & Vegetarian safe, and is made in a state of the art FDA registered & cGMP certified manufacturing facility in the USA.
- Research suggests that Raspberry Ketones can act as a fat burner for men and women by increasing adiponectin, a protein hormone that regulates the metabolism of sugars and fats in the body.
- All Tigereye Nutraceuticals health and weight loss supplements are 100% pure with no artificial fillers or binders, and rigorously tested by third party laboratories to ensure their potency and safety.
Potential Health Benefits
Raspberry ketone is a substance naturally found in raspberries and are what gives the fruit its distinct smell. It’s actually found in small amounts in some other berries and fruits as well.
As to whether raspberry ketones can help with weight loss is controversial and remains to be proved. There have been some studies on raspberry ketones, but they are far from definitive.
In a test tube study done on mice cells, researchers found that raspberry ketones increased lipolysis, which is the breakdown of fats and lipids. (1) It also increased the release of adiponectin, a hormone that has a role in breaking down fatty acids and regulating glucose.
There’s a correlation between adiponectin and weight: people who have higher levels of adiponectin weigh less and people who are overweight or obese have less of it.
In a study done in mice, the mice that received raspberry ketones gained less weight than mice in the control group, both of which received a high-fat diet. Researchers said that raspberry ketones could do this by altering lipid metabolism. (2) This didn’t actually help the mice who received raspberry ketones lose weight though—they just gained less than the group of mice that didn’t receive it.
The few studies we have to go off are somewhat promising, but there is still relatively little known about how raspberry ketones work and their level of effectiveness. There
In other words, a lot more testing needs to be done.
The FDA has categorized raspberry ketones as GRAS, or Generally Recognized As Safe, so taking it and seeing if you get any results from it is probably harmless.
Dosage & When to Take It
The label on this product says that a serving size is two capsules and it recommends taking it approximately 30 minutes before a meal.
|May prevent weight gain||More research is needed on raspberry ketones|
|Vegetarian/vegan-friendly||Some consumers have mentioned it wasn’t effective for them|
|Gluten-free||Some consumers have reported side effects such as stomach pain and headaches|
|Made in an FDA-approved GMP facility in the USA|
If you’re looking to add a supplement to your routine that may help you keep off some weight, TigerEye Raspberry Ketones are worth giving a shot. This product is unlikely to provide you with significant weight loss, as what little research there is on this substance indicates modest weight loss or maybe even just prevention of weight gain.
With raspberry ketones’ Generally Recognized As Safe FDA status, it’s probably OK to try this supplement and see if it works for you.
It’s a plus that this supplement is gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
As always, you should check with your doctor first before trying any new supplements.Sources