Paragon Curcumin Turmeric Full Review

Paragon Curcumin Turmeric Extra Strength

Paragon Turmeric Curcumin boasts: 

  • Money Back guarantee
  • Good Combination of Ingredients
  • Standardized Turmeric Extract

Paragon Curcumin Turmeric made our top five list for it’s high potency and excellent combination of Turmeric-Curcumin and BioPerine. Although they may have overdone it with the excessive amount of BioPerine, they scored far above those who didn’t include this black pepper extract at all.

Rather than using a turmeric extract powder, this supplement is made up of a liquid turmeric extract, which is standardized at 95% curcuminoids. This is the highest a standardization can go for curcumin.

Their BioPerine does not specify standardization.

CRI Naturals seems to be a good company with a 90 day return policy backing up it’s products. They are associated with a research center, and offer great customer service.

The one thing we questioned with this supplement was the price. We wonder if this is priced this way because of the extra BioPerine included, or the unnecessary additives.

There wasn’t an overwhelming amount of user feedback for this product, but the reviews we did see available were about 90% positive. The other 10% did not report getting the results they wanted.

As always, we asked our readers for feedback on this as well. If you or someone you know has tried this brand and would like to share their personal experience, please feel free to leave feedback below.

Is this supplement suitable for my lifestyle?

This supplement was manufactured in a facility which may also process several allergens, including milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. This may make it difficult to use for people with multiple food allergies.

It doesn’t contain any animal products or bi-products, so this is a suitable supplements for vegetarians and vegans.

Some paleos may be able to take this supplement as well.

One thing to keep an eye on with this supplement is the capsulation. The capsule is made from hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. If you have a sensitivity to this, you may want to avoid capsules made from it.


Paragon Turmeric Curcumin is a good choice in supplement, and covers all the basic ground, but may not be worth the price.

Leave a Comment

Privacy Policy