If you’re thinking about trying VitaRaw’s Apple Cider Vinegar, this review should help you in your decision.
In this review, you’ll find this product’s ingredients, potential health benefits, its pros and cons, and our impression of it.
- 1,500 mg of apple cider vinegar powder
- Apple cider vinegar is thought to be an appetite suppressant.
- 30 mg of aloe vera leaf
- Aloe vera is a natural detox
- 30 mg of astragalus root
- Astragalus root may have benefits for the immune system.
- 20 mg of cayenne pepper
- Cayenne pepper is also an appetite suppressant.
- 20 mg of coconut milk powder
- Coconut milk powder contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which some studies suggest might have weight loss benefits.
Other ingredients include:
- Vegetable cellulose capsule
- Organic rice powder
- THE ONLY BLEND OF ITS KIND | CLEANSE-EFFECT | 1500MG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR PILLS - These premium organic ingredients are vegan, gluten free & Non GMO. The combination of this powerful blend promotes natural weightloss & hunger suppression. These apple cider vinegar capsules contain extra strength, raw ACV in addition to aloe vera, astragalus root, cayenne pepper, & coconut milk powder.
- WEIGHT LOSS, DETOX, DIGESTION & CLEANSING SUPPORT - Cleanse-Effect supports the body and Immune system.These diets pills that work fast for women and men are 100% vegetarian. These natural pills help balance pH levels & assist with blood sugar management. Additional benefits include heartburn relief, bloating relief and weight loss. Other ACV cleansers do not provide the same potency or fat burning vitamins found in our capsules! Cleanse-Effect is a pure supplement that has it all!
- NO TASTE | BETTER RESULTS - VitaRaw presents you with a healthy cleanser in a pill form, that eliminates the foul smell & taste of liquid apple cider vinegar. These vegetable apple cider vinegar tablets are simply the best, they are well absorbed by your body and very easy to swallow.
- THE VITARAW DIFFERENCE - As a wellness brand we implement a meticulous process to ensure the highest standards of production. Our experienced formulation team pairs only the finest ingredients when creating our unique blends. All of our products are manufactured in the USA at an FDA registered, cGMP certified facility.
- COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY - So many supplement companies cover up their ingredient list with proprietary blends which prevents you from knowing the truth. With our complete label transparency, you can be at ease knowing exactly what you are putting into your body and the dose of each ingredient. This product is made in the USA, and all of our vitamins are manufactured at a registered FDA, cGMP facility with Non-GMO ingredients.
Potential Health Benefits
This supplement contains multiple active ingredients, not just apple cider vinegar—so there are a number of potential health benefits other than it just being an appetite suppressant.
- The results from some studies indicate that apple cider vinegar increases satiety (the feeling of fullness after eating), meaning that it may be helpful in losing weight by making you feel fuller. (1) (2)
- In a relatively large 175-participant study, participants drank a beverage containing apple cider vinegar daily over a 12-week period. Researchers concluded that “daily intake of vinegar might be useful in the prevention of metabolic syndrome by reducing obesity”. Participants lost weight, however, on average it was only 3.7 pounds for the group that took the larger dose. (3)
- Some animal studies had results suggesting that apple cider vinegar cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which is important to heart health. However, as you may know, what’s seen in animal testing is not always replicable in human beings. (4) (5) (6)
- In a study done in adult women, researchers found that a higher intake of oil and vinegar as a salad dressing was associated with “reduced risk of fatal IHD” (ischemic heart disease). (7)
- Aloe vera does have some health benefits, but upon further inspection, we’re not exactly sure why this brand included it in a supplement that’s geared towards weight loss. Aloe vera does, however, contain powerful antioxidants, which are beneficial for overall health. (8)
- Astragalus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It may be beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels. (9) In an animal study, astragalus was associated with a “significant decrease in body weight”. (10) Further studies are needed.
- Cayenne contains capsaicin, which may increase your body’s metabolism. Multiple studies also show that cayenne reduces hunger. (11) (12) (13) (14) Some animal studies indicate that cayenne may be associated with lowering blood pressure. (15) (16)
- Some studies suggest that coconut milk has positive effects on cholesterol by raising the good kind and lowering the bad kind, which is good for heart health. (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)
A serving size for this supplement is 2 capsules.
When to Take It
This supplement is made with vegetarian capsules, which makes them pretty easy on the stomach. Still, it’s best to take them with a meal and beverage.
|May be effective as an appetite suppressant.||Some of the potential health benefits of this supplement come from ingredients that require further testing to confirm.|
|May increase the metablisim.||Some consumers have experienced cramping after taking this supplement.|
|May lower cholesterol.||May cause diarrhea in some individuals.|
|Vegan-friendly||May cause bloating.|
|Manufactured in an FDA-certified GMP facility|
|Made in the USA|
There are some studies that show apple cider vinegar may promote weight loss. However, results were mild.
You can probably expect to lose a few pounds with this supplement, but it won’t be life-changing—at least not if you don’t combine it with a better diet and exercise. That’s what products like this should be thought of
On the positive side, it is good that this brand included a couple of other ingredients that may help with weight loss by suppressing the appetite or increasing the metabolism. This makes it more of a supplement “stack” rather than having just one weight loss ingredient.
It’s important to be realistic about the results you may see from VitaRaw Apple Cider Vinegar, but we do think it’s worth trying. As always, when adding a supplement to your diet, it’s best to speak with your doctor first.Sources