Overall Rating: 3.9/5
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is one of many Viva Naturals supplements, and adheres well to their company policy and mission of bringing healthy, natural supplements to us. However, it can get a bit confusing because they have both a brand page (vivanaturals.com) and a krill oil only page (krilloil.com) .
1250 mg of krill oil, phospholipids, and astaxanthin.
If you favor krill oil for your source of Omega 3 fatty acids, then this is the brand for you.
If you prefer to avoid astaxanthin, you might want to steer clear of this supplement.
How to Buy Viva Naturals Krill Oil
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is available in stores and online. You can find information about where to buy this on their website: vivanaturals.com.
- ✔️ High Concentration of Krill Oil Omega 3’s — Viva Naturals Krill Oil delivers 1,250 mg of omega 3 krill oil, providing 165 mg of EPA and 90 mg of DHA per serving, as well as one of the highest levels of astaxanthin available in a krill oil omega 3 supplement. Plus, krill oil is 2.5x more easily absorbed by the body than fish oil supplements.
- ✔️ No “Fishy Burps” & Aftertaste — Our Antarctic Krill Oil is virtually odorless and tasteless, without the smelly aftertaste of low-quality fish oil. Unlike other krill oils, these DHA supplements are encapsulated in innovative Caplique capsules to help prevent fishy burps, plus they’re Non-GMO, dairy-free, and IKOS 5 Star Certified.
- ✔️ Supports Joint Health* — Knees, hips and shoulders not feeling like they used to?* Our krill oil nutritional supplements are a popular choice for joint support.* Each serving delivers the EPA and DHA fatty acids shown to give joint structures the nutrients they need.*
- ✔️ Helps Maintain Brain Health & Working Memory* — With its high concentration of omega-3’s, including 90 mg of DHA supplement, our krill oil nutritional supplements can help you maintain a healthy brain, including much-needed support for your working memory.*
- ✔️ Enhanced Omega-3’s For Antioxidant Support* — Unlike fish oil, krill oil contains astaxanthin, a naturally occurring compound. Astaxanthin works like a powerful antioxidant that can help protect your cells against free radicals – and our Krill Oil has one of the highest concentrations of astaxanthin per serving available.
Also, check out our Top Turmeric of 2021 reviews right here .