Overall Rating: 4.3/5
As always, Zhou Nutrition has presented us with a top-notch supplement, and we were as impressed with their Turmeric Curcumin as we have been with all the other supplements we’ve seen from them so far.
- Joint Comfort & Mobility. Zhou’s premium Turmeric supplement is carefully crafted to support a healthy, active lifestyle. Curcumin, the key component of turmeric, offers anti-inflammatory properties to help support overall joint health and mobility.
- 95% Standardized Curcuminoids . When you need a potent source of curcumin, you can count on our thoughtful blend of turmeric powder, turmeric curcumin extract with 95% standardized curcuminoids, and BioPerine black pepper extract to get the job done.
- The Power Of Bioperine. Unfortunately, curcumin is not easily absorbed by the body. BioPerine is a patented form of purified black pepper fruit extract that has been clinically researched for its potential to enhance nutrient absorption—problem solved.
- Potent Antioxidant. Turmeric (often misspelled as tumeric) is one of the most researched herbs on the planet—and for good reason. Besides it’s broad use in healthy diets, this incredible root is also a potent antioxidant.
- What sets us apart? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in an FDA certified facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you’re fueling your body with the very best.
With a big ol’ serving of all the right stuff, Zhou contains 1500 mg turmeric root powder (curcuma longa), 150 mg turmeric root extract (curcuma longa) (95% curcuminoids), 140 mg ginger root extract (zingiber officinale) (root), 10 mg bioperine black pepper extract (piper nigrum fruit) (standarized to 95% piperine). They also include rice flour, cellulose (for the veggie capsule), and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Great ingredients, great brand. What more can we say?
Although all the right stuff is there, there’s not enough of the 95% standardized Turmeric Extract. We might not trust this supplement to be as effective as some of the more potent, higher-rated brands.
How to Buy Zhou Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine
Zhou Turmeric is available here on Amazon.
Also, check out our Top Turmeric of 2017 reviews right here.