Overall Rating: 4.3/5
1MD Turmeric Curcumin is an excellent supplement chalk full of all the right stuff, and backed by 1MD’s in-house medical team. However, this brand lost some points due to a few negative customer service reviews and the complexity of their return policy.
This supplement contains 1000 mg Turmeric Curcumin, 5 mg bioperine, and a veggie capsule.
1MD Turmeric Curcumin has BioPerine, which helps with absorption and bioavailability, and uses a vegetarian capsule.
It’s not exactly “easy” to process returns with 1MD, and they may take up to 21 days to get the job done, which we think is a little too long.
How to Buy 1MD Turmeric Curcumin
1MD Turmeric Curcumin is available here on Amazon.
Also, check out our Top Turmeric of 2017 reviews right here.
- NEW NAME, SAME CURCUMIN: 1MD Advanced Turmeric is now CurcuminMD Plus, part of the Joint Health suite of supplements from 1MD. While the name may be new, the Longvida Optimized Curcumin is still up to a whopping 285 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin extract for maximum effectiveness.*
- THE SECRET OF TURMERIC IS CURCUMIN: As the active compound in turmeric, curcumin has been shown to have numerous benefits to your health. CurcuminMD Plus is an optimized form of curcumin that is more easily absorbed by your body. The clinically studied antioxidant powers of curcumin have been shown to help reduce problems with joint discomfort and stiffness.*
- WHY CURCUMIN OUTSHINES TURMERIC: Turmeric has been used in curries and traditional medicine for millennia. Unfortunately, the curcumin it contained was always digested too quickly for the true health benefits to be effective. With the new Longvida Optimized Curcumin formula, the curcumin is able to reach the areas further along the digestive tract, where it has been shown to be absorbed 285 times more efficiently than even other types of curcumin.*
- BOSWELLIA SERRATA FOR ADDED BENEFITS: Much like turmeric, Boswellia Serrata is also derived from a root. It has powerful antioxidant effects when taken as a supplement, helping reduce the chronic oxidative damage caused by free radicals in the body.*
- COGNITIVE AND ANTIOXIDANT BOOST: While curcumin has its own antioxidant effects, it can also help stimulate your body into producing more of its own antioxidant enzymes. These added benefits can even extend beyond joint health, helping with a cognitive boost as well.*