Overall Rating: 3.9/5
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is one of many Viva Naturals supplements, and adheres well to their company policy and mission of bringing healthy, natural supplements to us. However, it can get a bit confusing because they have both a brand page (vivanaturals.com) and a krill oil only page (krilloil.com) .
1250 mg of krill oil, phospholipids, and astaxanthin.
If you favor krill oil for your source of Omega 3 fatty acids, then this is the brand for you.
If you prefer to avoid astaxanthin, you might want to steer clear of this supplement.
How to Buy Viva Naturals Krill Oil
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is available in stores and online. You can find information about where to buy this on their website: vivanaturals.com.
- DELIVERS A HIGH CONCENTRATION OF OMEGA-3s – In just two easy-to-swallow capsules, Viva Naturals Krill Oil delivers 1,250 mg of krill oil, providing 165 mg of EPA and 90 mg of DHA. Krill oil is 2.5x more easily utilized by the body than fish oil, making it a wise choice for those looking for an omega-3 supplement.*
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH* – Knees, hips and shoulders not feeling like they used to? Adding krill oil to your wellness routine can support healthy joints.*
- HELPS MAINTAIN BRAIN HEALTH & WORKING MEMORY* – With its high concentration of omega-3’s, including 90 mg of DHA, Viva Naturals Krill Oil can help you maintain a healthy brain, including much-needed support for your working memory.*
- PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST FREE-RADICAL DAMAGE* – Unlike fish oil, krill oil contains astaxanthin, which works as a powerful antioxidant that can help protect your cells against free radicals.*
- CUTS “FISHY BURPS” & AFTERTASTE – Viva Naturals Krill Oil is encapsulated in innovative Caplique capsules, limiting the fishy burps and aftertaste often experienced with lower-quality fish oil supplements.
Also, check out our Top Turmeric of 2017 reviews right here .